Resources for teams participating in LDI
- Please use this resource as a guide when you and your team are preparing to submit your monthly Case Study.
- Here is the LDI March 2012 Clinic – Teams Presentation, including the sample meeting agenda.
Resources for teams interested in LDI
- Interested in getting involved? LDI Winter 2012 Brochure to share with your team.
- Want to explore in community the inner practices that will support and deepen your outer life? Find out about LDI Inside. Download the LDI Inside Flyer.
- Want to find out what happened in the January 2012 training? Download the January 2012 LDI Participant Guide. Please remember that this guide is provided to LDI (and to you) pursuant to the following terms and Restrictions of Use.
Leadership and Organizing
- The Leading Change Project
- The New Organizing Institute. Link to a toolkit on the organizing leadership practices.
- Knocking on doors. Link to a toolkit on how to build relationships and commitment by going door-to-door.
- The Servant Leadership School of Greensboro
- Interfaith Funders (a vision for congregations with an organizing culture)
Faith and Worship Resources
- Small New York town uses organizing/cooperative principles to build its own department store. Read more from the New York Times, Nov. 13, 2011.
- Nuns put pressure on corporations to limit greed. Read more from the New York Times, Nov. 13, 2011.
- An article on the difference between service and organizing by Prof. John McKnight.