Each LDI team attends a 1.5 day training in the LDI leadership practices and uses them to launch a local justice project based on the urgent needs of the team’s community and the team members’ sense of calling. Teams receive support and coaching throughout the spring at monthly coaching clinics and individual team coaching from LDI staff. Read more about the LDI calendar.
What We Teach
The LDI curriculum and training consists of 5 Key Leadership practices:
1. Shared Story - telling our stories in a way that motivates others to join us
2. Relational Commitment - building robust relationships with others that enable purpose, meaning, and outcomes
3. Creating Strong Team Structure - developing teams that achieve results and build individuals’ leadership
4. Creative Strategy - setting goals, inviting others to participate, achieving the goals
5. Measurable Outcomes - measuring, evaluating and learning from success/failures